Need a large item picked up in Leon County?
Let’s get started:
How does it work?
Just a few simple steps!
- Fill out the form below
- Our team will give you a call within 2 business days (in most cases) to schedule your pick up date and time
- The scheduled day arrives and our pick up crew will come collect your items!
Do you give tax receipts?
YES, the pick up crew will leave one with you. Don’t hesitate to ask if they forget to offer one (sometimes they’re super busy!)
Where do you offer pick ups?
**PLEASE NOTE: We currently only offer pick-ups in Leon County. Thank you.
What do we pick up?
Soooo many things…
There are too many items to list them all here but we’ve put together a guideline for you:
- Furniture that’s gently-used
- Vehicles with a clean title
- Appliances, working or not– washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves, etc.
- Small engine items, working or not– lawn mowers, generators, farm equipment, etc.
- Large items with re-sale value– it won’t fit in your car or it’s too heavy but you want us to have it.
- We currently DO NOT pick up smaller items- i.e. boxes of books, bags of clothes, etc.
If you’re not sure about your items
It’s our goal to make this process as simple and convenient as possible for you and the above info is our basic guidelines, not hard and fast rules.
If you don’t see your item listed or would just like to speak with someone in person about your donation, feel free to give us a call: 850-878-0428
We appreciate your donations!
We couldn’t make ends meet for our teens in the home without your support and we always keep that in mind.